Terms and conditions for the Valentine’s Day special photo contest (the ‘Contest’)
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- This contest is organized and hosted by Green Network Energy Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09523066 whose registered office is at New Kings Court Tollgate, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hants, England, SO53 3LG (the ‘Promoter’).
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Promoter’s privacy notice, available at https://greennetworkenergy.co.uk/privacy-notice/.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and legal residents of the United Kingdom. The Contest is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter’s Group, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Entrants can enter the Contest by posting a selfie with their partner (the ‘Submission’) via private message on Facebook. The Contest’s post will be posted on the Promoter’s accounts on Facebook. Entries must be in good taste and not include any crude, derogatory, inflammatory or offensive language.
- The Contest starts at 09.00am GMT on Tuesday 7th February 2019 and closes at 11.59am GMT on Thursday 14th February 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time without any liability whatsoever, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Contest, with or without prior notice to the entrants.
- Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification.
- Each entrant will only be allowed one entry. Multiple entries from the same entrant will be disqualified.
- By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their Submission:
- The entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission;
- The Submission will not infringe on any rights (including, without limitation any intellectual property rights) of any third parties;
- Any third parties appearing in the Submission have given the entrant appropriate consent to be photographed and used as permitted herein and are aged 18 or over; and
- All information the entrant provided herein is true and accurate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request third party releases/authorizations from any third party included in any Submission at any time, without any payment or consideration to be paid by the Promoter. Failure to produce fully executed third party releases/authorizations (if applicable) may result in disqualification of the Submission and from the Contest, in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Providing a Submission constitutes the entrant’s consent to give the Promoter a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. By entering, each entrant consents to the Promoter dealing with their Submission in any way that may otherwise infringe the entrant’s moral rights and agrees not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognized) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
- Each entrant grants the Promoter any and all rights necessary for distribution and public display of any submitted text, image, or other intellectual property rights that may arise from participation in this Contest or related publicity, and the irrevocable, unrestricted right to use, publish, display and distribute materials bearing the entrant’s name, voice, likeness or any other identifiable representation of them (“Likeness”). Each entrant further grants the Promoter the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Promoter, whether locally or worldwide.
- Each entrant agrees that all materials containing their Likeness (including, without limitation, all negatives, plates and masters of any photographs, files, prints or tapes) shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Promoter and assign any proprietary right they may have acquired in or to such material to the Promoter. Each entrant releases and forever discharges the Promoter from any and all liability and damages relating to the use of his Likeness or any other identifiable representation of them. Each entrant waives any right he may have to inspect or approve the finished materials or any part or element thereof that incorporates his Likeness or any other identifiable representation.
- The Promoter will be collecting personal data about entrants online, in accordance with its privacy notice.
- Please review the Promoter’s privacy notice at https://greennetworkenergy.co.uk/privacy-notice/. By participating in the Contest, entrants hereby agree to the Promoter’s collection and usage of their personal information and acknowledge that they have read and accepted the Promoter’s privacy notice.
- The prize consists of an all exclusive dinner – up to £150 – for two people at the Italian Restaurant, LA RUCOLETTA – 6 Foster Ln, London EC2V 6HH.
- The winner of the prize will be the photo that receives the most likes. The photos will be published in the ‘Energy of Love!’ gallery. The winner will be notified by email and / or private message on Twitter or Facebook and / or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond with requested information to fulfil the prize within 14 days, they forfeit the prize. In the event that the winner fails or refuses to claim his or her prize for any reason, or a prize is unclaimed, the prize is forfeited and the Promoter may select an alternate winner by random drawing.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event the winner does not for any reason take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash or any other form of compensation will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of the T&C, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES THE PROMOTER, ITS ASSOCIATED AGENCIES AND FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS COMPETITION INCLUDING THE REDEMPTION AND USE OF ANY PRIZE.
- THE PROMOTER WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO THE WINNER AND/OR ACCOMPANYING GUEST, NOR TO PROPERTY, OR ELSE CAUSED OR SUFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST AND ANY PRIZE(S) AWARDED.
- The Contest and the T&C will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.