Priority Services Register
Everyone's unique, and we know our customers are too.
This helps make sure customers who need it are given support in the event of supply outages, power failures, and other emergencies.
Customers who qualify for the Priority Services Register include:
- Customers of pensionable age
- Customers who are visually-impaired or have hearing difficulties
- Customers with a disability
- Customers with chronic health issues
- Customers with a serious short-term illness or injury
- Customers with children under the age of 5
If you'd like to join the Priority Services Register please contact customer services via: