Switching Tariff

We currently only offer one prepayment meter tariff. However, If you would like to change your tariff from a prepayment meter to a credit meter or vice versa, we will need to change the meter type.

We’ll first need to assess if you’re eligible for a change of meter type and this might require a credit check to be carried out.

If you have problems paying for your energy supply, please get in touch with our customer services team as quickly as possible, so we can help you.

At any stage in the process, if you need independent advice about your energy supply, the Citizens Advice consumer service gives free, confidential and impartial advice.

You can get in touch with them for advice at any time during the complaints process by visiting: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline 03454 04 05 06 (text phone 18001 03454 04 05 06) or submit a query online.

They can help with other energy related matters including; getting help paying your energy bills, choosing between tariffs and comparing energy suppliers. They can also be contacted by calling:

  • 03444 111 444 in England
  • 03444 77 20 20 in Wales
  • 03454 04 05 06 in Scotland

The Ombudsman Services can also help in providing information and advice about any complaints if there is no resolution after 8 weeks or a deadlock/ final position letter has been issued. They offer a free and impartial process.

Their website is www.ombusdman-services.org/sectors/energy and phone number 0330 440 1624.

You can also find further help and advice at the following usual links:

Was this information helpful?

Great! Any other feedback?

Required field

Thank you for your feedback!

Sorry, there was a problem processing your request.
Please try again later!