Registering and logging in to the GNE app
If you already use the GNE app and have automatic updates on, it should update automatically. If not, manually update the app to the latest version.
If you’ve already registered for the self-service portal
If you have already registered to use the new self-service portal, you will easily be able to log in to the app with the email and password you used.
You do not need to re-register for the app separately.
If you have not registered to use the self-service portal since the 29 October 2019
If you are an existing or new customer that has not yet registered or re-registered for a new online account, follow these steps:
- Follow this link to register or re-register your account. (Even if you are an existing customer, you will need to re-register to access the new online account.)
- Enter your account number and supply address postcode, then set your password.
- Click on create account. Once created, you’ll shortly receive a verification email.
- Click the link in the email to verify and activate your account.
- Go back to the GNE app login page and use your new credentials to sign in.
Having problems logging in to the app?
Here are a few things worth checking:
• If you forgot your password, you can easily change it on the login page of your app. Click on ‘Forgotten password’ and follow the onscreen instructions.
• If you believe that you’ve made an error while registering your account, please call our customer care team. We can unregister the account and help you register again.
• If you have more than one email associated with your account, then please ensure that you’re using the original email you used to register your account.