Mobile App Quick Guide
- 1. DOWNLOAD AND LOGIN
- 2. ACCOUNT
On the “Accounts” page you can manage multiple accounts, choose the account you would like to browse by simply swiping left and right.
Keep in mind that any information displayed on the app will be related to the selected account. You will only be able to use this feature if you are the primary account holder and if you use the same login details for each account.
On this page, you also will be able to submit your meter readings easily. For further information, please follow the steps on “Submit Meter Readings”.
You can choose the menu or log out on the green bar on the top of the page.
- 3. SUBMIT METER READINGS
Managing your meter readings has just got better!
With the introduction of the optical recognition, submitting your meter readings has never been so straightforward.
You can submit your meter readings in 2 different ways:
- You can scan your meter, with the new optical recognition feature.
- You can manually type it into your smartphone or tablet.
You’ll also find a link to our handy “Meter Reading Guides” if you need some extra help.
To submit your meter readings via the app, you will need to access the “Accounts” page. Select the account you would like to update and pick the respective type of energy (gas or electric). After inputting your reading, you will need to select the date and click "Submit"
For those hard to see meters try our handy torch function to help you read your meter in the darkest places.
Remember that keeping your meter readings up to date will guarantee that you pay accurately for what you use.
- 4. USAGE
On the “Usage” page you will be able to access information related to the account selected, such as:
- Your Next Payment: Showing amount, date and payment method
- Estimated Consumption of Gas and Electricity: This is the amount of electricity and gas you are estimated to use annually.
- Up to Date Current Usage: This is the amount of electricity and gas you have used since the start of your contract (based on the information you have provided).
- 5. MAIN MENU
By choosing the “Menu” various options will be displayed. Tapping on the respective section will open each part:
- BILLS AND PAYMENTS
- PREVIOUS READINGS
- CHANGE PASSWORD - manage your password
- CONTACT US
- DISCLAIMER – read our legal disclaimer
- 6. MENU SETTINGS
Under this section, you will have 3 options:
- Set up your preferred language (English or Italian)
- Choose to receive notifications to help manage your account
- Choose the Touch ID option to log in with your fingerprint
- 7. BILLS AND PAYMENTS
On the “Bills and Payments” page you will have the option of a viewing tab for your bills or payments.
In the “Bills” tab you can view your previous bills and download PDF copies.
In the “Payments” tab you will be able to view your next payment amount, due date, payment method and your payment history.
- 8. DETAILS
Here you will get access to a summary of your account and personal details.
- 9. TARIFF
A summary of your tariff information. “Dual fuel” customers can toggle between fuels using the nifty tabs at the top of the screen.
- 10. PREVIOUS READINGS
On the “Previous Readings” page you will be able to view your meter reading history, related to the account selected, and submit your meter readings.