How do I register my new online account?
If you are an existing customer but have not used your online account since 29th October 2019, you will need to re-register. This is because your old credentials will no longer work on the new system.
- Follow this link to register or re-register your account. (Even if you were a user of our old portal, before 29th October 2019, you will need to re-register to access the new self-service portal.)
- Enter your account number and supply address postcode, then set your password.
- Click on create account. Once created, you’ll receive a verification email. If you don’t receive the verification email, we’d recommend you check your junk/spam folders before trying again.
- Click the link in the email to verify and activate your account.
- Go back to the self-service portal to log in using your new credentials.