Making a complaint
If you’re unhappy with the service provided and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us so we can resolve the issue.
You can make a complaint by:
- Calling us on 0800 520 0202 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm, and Saturday between 9am and 1pm)
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Writing to us at Green Network Energy Complaints Department, Po Box 2143, Croydon, CR90 9RZ
We aim to provide a resolution or an update within five working days. But if this is likely to take longer, we’ll let you know.
To find out more, please view our Complaints Policy.
The Energy Ombudsman
The Energy Ombudsman was set up by Ofgem, the energy regulator, to settle disputes between customers and suppliers.
They offer free, impartial advice, and can review your complaint independently to ensure there’s a fair resolution. We then must accept whatever the Ombudsman decide.
Free impartial advice
Citizens Advice is the official source of free and independent energy advice and support. You can contact them at any time for help with:
- Getting a better energy deal
- Advice if you are struggling to pay your bills
- What to expect from your energy supplier
- Raising a complaint with your supplier
Contacting Citizens Advice
You can get in touch with Citizens Advice at any time during the complaints process.
Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm
- 03454 04 05 06
- Textphone 18001 followed by 03454 04 05 06
Citizens Advice Consumer Service
Know your rights in the energy market PDF – Citizens Advice
This downloadable PDF created by Citizens Advice gives you more information about where you can get free advice about your energy supply and reducing your energy bills.