Making a complaint

If you have an enquiry that is not a complaint, please contact us through our online webform.

If you’re unhappy with the service provided and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us so we can resolve the issue.

You can make a complaint by:

Our response

We aim to provide a resolution or an update within five working days. But if this is likely to take longer, we’ll let you know.

To find out more, please view our Complaints Policy.

The Energy Ombudsman

The Energy Ombudsman was set up by Ofgem, the energy regulator, to settle disputes between customers and suppliers.

They offer free, impartial advice, and can review your complaint independently to ensure there’s a fair resolution. We then must accept whatever the Ombudsman decide.

You can contact the Ombudsman online or call them on 0330 440 1624.

Free impartial advice

Citizens Advice is the official source of free and independent energy advice and support. You can contact them at any time for help with:

  • Getting a better energy deal
  • Advice if you are struggling to pay your bills
  • What to expect from your energy supplier
  • Raising a complaint with your supplier

Contacting Citizens Advice

You can get in touch with Citizens Advice at any time during the complaints process.

By phone

Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm

By post

Citizens Advice Consumer Service
Second Floor
Fairfax House
Merrion Street


Know your rights in the energy market PDF – Citizens Advice

This downloadable PDF created by Citizens Advice gives you more information about where you can get free advice about your energy supply and reducing your energy bills.

Know your rights (English version)

Know your rights (Welsh version)