This policy should be read together with our Privacy Notice which can be found on the following link [https://greennetworkenergy.co.uk/privacy-notice/] which sets out how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information generally, as well as your rights in relation to your personal information and details of how to contact us and supervisory authorities if you have a complaint.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- enabling our service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested;
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast;
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better;
- using your data for marketing purposes.
The following section provides more details on which cookies third parties or we set on this site to provide you with a great experience:
- Salesforce Audience Studio is the main trusted third party allowed to collect and process your data on our behalf when consent is given. Please check their policy and privacy documentation for further information https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/full_privacy/#
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies track non-personally identifiable information such as browser type, operating system, referring site, the date and also the time of a visit, how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. If you would like to know more, please see the official Google Analytics help page.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are Required Cookies, which are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|The cookies we use||Purpose||Legal Basis|
|Site functionality and business operations. We mainly use these types of cookies to operate our
website. This includes storing a unique identifier to identify you as a unique visitor to our site.
|Marketing cookies can be used by us and by our advertising parties or trusted third parties and collect
information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our website. In some cases,
these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. These types of cookies are also provided in order
to make sure that our advertising messages are shown correctly. By accepting our Marketing Cookies you
will authorise Audience Studios to collect and analyse your data, use your data for advertising campaign
targeting and website personalisation, to relate devices which belong to the same user based on behaviour
or signals given, to allow your data to be shared with trusted third parties and to re-identify the data to a personal contact.
Categories of personal information
Our cookies store the following personal information:
- location information;
- profile and behaviour of a user which is collected by observing your browsing history and behaviour;
- preference information;
- device information.
The cookies used to collect your browsing behaviour and device information are stored in your browser for the session or for as long as you do not clear your browser cookie settings.
The marketing cookies are persistent but time-limited cookies, while the required cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
Categories of recipients
The main third parties’ recipients of the cookies are:
- Salesforce Audience Studio;
- Google Analytics;
- Data Controllers;
- Site Administration Support Providers;
- Business Consulting Service Providers;
- Advertising Agency Partners;
- Social Media Platforms;
- Targeted Marketing Service Providers.
How to control and delete cookies
Required Cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our websites, or any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For more information about cookies (including how to turn them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Change cookie settings