Help Paying Your Bills

If you have problems paying for your energy supply, please get in touch with our customer care team as quickly as possible, so we can help you.

At any stage in the process, it is easy to get independent advice about your energy. The Citizens Advice consumer service gives free, confidential and impartial advice. You can get in touch with them for advice at any time or during the complaints process.

Visit: or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline 03454 04 05 06 (text phone 18001 03454 04 05 06) or submit a query online.

The Ombudsman Services can also help in providing information and advice about any complaints if there is no resolution after 8 weeks or a deadlock/ final position letter has been issued. They offer free and impartial advice.

Their website is and phone number 0330 440 1624.

You can also find further help and advice at the following usual links:

Was this information helpful?

Great! Any other feedback?

Required field

Thank you for your feedback!

Sorry, there was a problem processing your request.
Please try again later!